3.15.2011

Quick Note On Family

I have to say, having a loving, compassionate, passionate, funny, good looking and incredible husband makes me the happiest woman on the planet. Having a little girl that loves her mommy so much, laughs with her entire belly, wants to see and wave at her daddy first thing in the morning no matter how tired she is, says "I wub you" often, hugs tight like a grown man and gives lots of kisses makes me the happiest mommy in the world. Having true friends that love me, respect me and go to bat for me all the time, makes me the happiest friend in the world. Having Christ as my Savior, means I'm saved. Being saved means I know the true meaning of happy. Without Him, I would be a lost soul trying to figure out how to make it through a day. I am a blessed woman. I pray for those in my life to feel as happy and blessed as I am in their own lives. I pray for those who are not true, who are trying to figure out who they are and who's they are, those who are hurtful and who don't know Christ like I do at this very moment. I want them to know the true meaning of happiness, too. I love my family. My family loves me. I do not deserve such fantastic support, encouragement, faithfulness and love, but I'm so grateful to have it. God is good.

No comments: