5.24.2010

Going back


This is what my Trapper Keeper looked like when I was in the 4th grade. IT. WAS. AWESOME. This one came with the snazzy clip on the inside back to hold my notepad and my pencil and 3 different color folders to hold all my papers. I loved it. I loved the sound of that velcro when class started. I loved the zip-up pencil holder that Mom bought me to attach with the 3-ring binder. I always used pencils that had a smell... you know, like strawberry or watermelon. I always had one of those erasers shaped like a heart or car or something. I don't know if I ever used it, but it looked good in my zip-up pencil holder. I found this image online today and it made me so happy. I loved my childhood. Look at it. It's beautiful, isn't it?

2 comments:

April said...

OMG! I had the same one! I forgot all about it. Cool that you still have this pic.

Caroline said...

How could I forget Trapper Keepers!! So awesome you have this photo. Remember jelly shoes too? And jelly bracelets?
Love this post!