5.01.2010

Jamaica





Here are just a few pictures from our trip to Jamaica a few years ago. There are a couple of our room, a picture of us right before we we went on the catamaran so I could jump off a cliff, a view from the restaurant where we had the best breakfast ever and lastly, a picture of the bar right outside our villa. Mmmmm.

We went here (Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica for those who care) for our honeymoon and again for our 1 year anniversary and have plans to head back in about a year. I get the fever for Jamaica when the weather is nice. I listen to some Bob Marley and pretend the far off sounds of cars passing by are the sounds of a jet ski in the ocean. The breeze coming in is from the clear blue sea in front of me and any minute, an extremely nice Jamaican will bring me some sort of fruity drink with a pineapple on the side of the glass. You see, humor makes me relax and be worry-free. Jamaica tends to have the same effect. A couple of years ago we made plans to go back to Jamaica for our 2nd anniversary and, due to some unexpected expenses, we had to cancel. That was a bummer. A BIG bummer. I'm not getting my hopes up for next year, but the thought of going back makes me relax just a little. I'll take that for now. If I listen really hard, I can hear the tree frogs and the waves of the ocean. I like this feeling.

No comments: