5.02.2010

Battling against frustration

I'm struggling today. I'm struggling with stress and frustration. I have a to do list that exceeds the sheet of paper. Today, I have a sick child with a temper and a husband with his own to do list (which doesn't have any items that match up with mine). I missed church and I really needed it today. My house is an absolute wreck which means everything has become unsafe for Ella. Let's just say I'm doing more chasing than relaxing (what's new). I'd like to shower. I'd like to fold laundry. I'd like to do just about anything else than be frustrated and stressed out. I need prayers to help me not take this out on everyone around me. I need to put things into perspective, but I'm having a hard time with that right now. I feel like I can't breathe. I need to count my blessings and not put so much pressure myself. Easier said than done.

No comments: