4.10.2010

Learning about others

Just a quick thought... I've been keeping up with my friends Greg and Heather and how they've been dealing with the loss of their child through their blog. I've become overwhelmed with emotion as I read each entry. One thing I've never gotten from them was the thought of giving up on their faith or the feeling of hopelessness. These two people truly amaze me. They are trying to stay healthy and learn to cope by turning to God. I am honored to know them and want them to know how important they are to so many people. The pain they are feeling is indescribable and devastating and yet they still find a reason to get up in the morning to carry on with their day. Let this couple be an example to us all. Praise be to God. We are never alone.

1 comment:

HLK said...

Thanks for writing. We are reading.